This week instead of our regular curry take-away, we thought it would be fun to try something different. We are introducing a Good Gourmet Sharing Hamper. Below is a list of delicious foods for you to share with friends and family or just keep it all to yourselves!
To launch this smorgasbord of delight we are offering 5 items at the introductory price of £20 based on two people sharing – extra items can be added at £4 each. As always, our food is freshly prepared and where possible we shall make gluten and dairy-free an option – please just let us know.
We are aiming to deliver your hamper to your doorstep between 6 and 7pm this Friday the 12th.
Please order by end of play on Wednesday as we won’t be able to fill late orders.
We would prefer on-line payments but cash on delivery is also okay.
Please choose five items from the list below:
· Baba Ganoush and flatbread (v)
· Charcuterie selection with baby cornichon
· Deep fried breaded brie and caramelised onion relish 3 pieces(v)
· Cream cheese-filled pepper dew, artichoke hearts and olives (v)
Something more filling:
· Cheese and pickle sausage roll (2 pieces)
· Spinach, ricotta and mozzarella pastry roll (2 pieces) (v)
· Honey roast drumstick with mustard dip (3 pieces)
· Roasted parmesan cauliflower with aioli dip (6 pieces) (v)
· Green Thai chicken skewers with Asian Slaw (3 pieces)
· Green Thai aubergine and mushroom skewers with Asian Slaw (3 pieces)(v)
All served on a bed of leaves and cherry tomatoes.
Something sweet for afters:
· Chocolate brownies and cream
· Sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce
Your feedback is very much appreciated so please let us know what you think of this idea and indeed what you enjoyed most about the hamper.